Welcome to our Job Board!
If you have a passion for working with children and young people with additional needs and disabilities, we want to hear from you! Whether you are starting out in your career, need a voluntary placement or you already have skills and experience and are looking for a rewarding role, we have a position for you.
Here at Play Inclusion Project we have many opportunities, from Volunteering to paid worked during our holiday clubs! We love supporting those who are seeking to gain more experience, and welcome the consistency of regular volunteers, who then gain paid worked during our holiday clubs. This consistency is essential for our children and young people, and allows for great teams to form!
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.
For more updates on other job opportunities, please check this page for regular updates.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row type=”in_container” full_screen_row_position=”middle” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ width=”1/1″ tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default”][vc_column_text]
Sessional Support Worker
Where: Blackpool, Wyre or Preston
Commitment: flexible, as and when
We are recruiting sessional Support Workers on an as and when basis to support children and young people with additional needs and disabilities in our holiday clubs which run every school holiday period in Blackpool, Wyre and Preston.
- To provide supervision, assistance and support to children and young people with a wide range of disabilities and support needs as detailed in their care plan.
- To organise and supervise an appropriate range of arts, crafts, games and leisure activities for service users dependent on age range and abilities.
- Ensuring planned activities are set up and available to the children and young people.
- To actively encourage children and young people to take part in organised activities, arts and crafts and free play with others.
- To take part in activities alongside children and young people.
- To assist the Activity Coordinator in managing behaviours adhering to strategies and procedures detailed in individual care plans, Play Inclusion Project’s policies and procedures and in line with legislation.
Direct Payment Support Worker
Where: Blackpool, Preston, Fylde or Wyre
Commitment: Set hours
We are recruiting Direct Payment Support Workers to care for and support children and young people. The role and hours will be determined by each individual family and the Social Care package they have received. The role could involve spending a couple of hours at home with a child after school or taking them out for the day at the weekend.
- To provide care and support to children and young people with a wide range of disabilities and support needs as detailed in their care plan.
- To support children and young people with social inclusion and community involvement.
- To meet the child/young person’s assessed needs.
- To support children and young people to take part in leisure activities such as bowling, cinema, walks in the park and meals out.
- To take children and young people to organised weekly activities such as those delivered by Play Inclusion Project or other community organisations.